Student Visa

The Student Visa allows you to attend a whole-term course in Australia. You may decide to study in Australia to further your knowledge or improve your English. Our advisors along with the Migration Agent will gather your options while offering you the best compromise between your needs and the Australian offer.

We are located in Perth but able to organise your next course also for the other main cities in Australia and even if you are not in Australia at all.

With its worldwide-recognised Universities and Colleges, Perth and the other main cities offer a wide variety of choices if you apply for a Student Visa. Plenty of nature, hundreds of courses to choose and an authentic international environment, your Student Visa experience will be amazing in Australia!

At Get Your Visa we help dozens of overseas students to get their Student Visa. Starting an international career as a student in Australia is something exciting, isn’t it? To apply for the Student Visa there’s no limit of age.

Our team will assist you with the whole procedure:

  • Visa application;
  • School enrolment;
  • Health insurance cover for the whole period.

The Student Visa can be requested several times as long as you meet the requirements of a genuine and temporary student visa applicant.

Requirements and Restrictions

As an International student, you may be required to demonstrate and/or declare that you have genuine access to sufficient funds as well as a genuine interest on studying in Australia for the desired course.

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection totally understands you need to earn some money while studying, hence the Student Visa allows you to work 20 hours per week while studying and unlimited hours during your breaks. This helps to ensure students an enjoyable and safe experience in Australia.

It is our concern, as a registered Migration Agency with years of experience, to provide you with the most suitable solution in order to get your visa approved.

If you want to book a consultation please fill in the contact form on the side or call us at (08) 9388 9193

Student Visa FAQ

Will I be required to seat an English Language Test?

According to the course you choose, an English Language Test may be requested.

What kind of course can I book?

You can enroll for any course as long as they are registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students and eligible for overseas students and if you meet their minimum entrance requirement.


  • Thanks Vale and thanks again for all the job you did. You were mostly helpful and the job you have done to make this happens is amazing.

    Matteo B.
    Matteo B. Project Administrator – 186 Permanent Visa
  • That’s great news!!! OMG that’s excellent and incredibly happening. Sooooo EXCITED! A celebration will be in order tonight – thanks so much for your help!

    Jackie C.
    Jackie C. Property Manager – 187 Permanent Visa
  • I don’t know what to say. I am literally without words! I thank you so much for all the support and help during these two years (I do know how stressful and demanding was to do my employer’s application) and thanks for having always answered quickly to my millions of questions! Thanks heaps!

    Laura D.
    Laura D. Gardener – 187 Permanent Visa
  • Thanks for the job you did. So a great news! I was really not expecting to have the approval yesterday when you called me!!! Have a WONDERFULL day and thanks again for the outstanding job you did for us! Benedicte and Remi 🙂

    Benedicte e Remi
    Benedicte e Remi Hotel Manager –187 Permanent Visa
  • Valentina and the team of Get Your Visa has been absolutely fantastic and have guided me from the beginning helping me to chose which visa would best be suited for my circumstances, through the bureaucracy of the visa process with fabulous patience and competence making the whole process hassle free and super smooth. A huge Thank You to have guided and helped me achieving my visa.

    Federico O.
    Federico O. Freelancer
  • Thanks heaps! I was not expecting to have the visa approved in 10 days. That’s great. I would not have obtained this result without you.

    Manuel D.G.
    Manuel D.G. Welder - 457 Temporary Visa

Our Visa Process