Are you confused with the options and possibilities regarding a visa for Australia? And would you like to receive Permanent Residency straight away, as soon as your visa gets approved? Know it’s all possible through a 186 / 187 / 189 or 190 visa programme.

Currently the 457 is the most commonly used Australian visa, but we can tell you this is not the most desirable one! The 457 is driven by employer demand plus you need to commit yourself for a minimum of 2 years to your employer. If you want to have more flexibility and certainty regarding your visa and your future in Australia; which is definitely a must in the current job market, since the mining boom has come to an end. Then don’t wait until your employer decides your future, take action now!


In order to apply for one of the above visas, you need an Australian professional licence for your occupation. We assist in licenses for electricians, plumbers, project managers, nurses and more.

If you are unsure whether your skill/ occupation might be suitable for (one of) these visas, then have a chat with our migration agent. She has got many years of working experience and is happy to help you disclose your options.

Our Services

Recent Posts