Commercial Cookery Courses
These courses have a mix of theory and hands-on practical training. They will provide you with practical skills and knowledge to plan, organize, prepare and cook food in a commercial kitchen environment as a qualified chef.
They are designed for students who want to advance their career in a supervisory or team leading role in the kitchen. Students are required to undertake face to face theory and practical training in kitchen operations. At the end of the course, students are expected to operate independently or with limited guidance from others and use discretion to solve non-routine problems in a commercial kitchen.
Our Commercial Cookery Courses available are:
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Completion of high school or equivalent
- Have a passion for working in the kitchen or hospitality industry
- Have a minimum English proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- This course is not suitable for persons unable to handle meat, seafood, poultry or dairy products.
At Get Your Study we can help you to find the best course around Australia according to your needs and your budget. Our Migration Agent will give you the professional support on lodging your student visa.
We have courses available in:
- Gold Coast
- Byron Bay
- Sunshine Coast
Contact our office by filling in our contact form or by phone at (08) 9388 9193