Breaking news from the DOHA
On July, the 5th 2021, a new extended WASMOL (Western Australia skilled Migration occupation list) has been released.
This is a great news for people who would like to make Western Australia their permanent home.
Over 100 new occupations were added:
– Cafè and restaurant manager
– Pastry cook
– Social worker
– Software engineer
The new list is relevant for the following visa:
– State Nomination Visa 190 (Permanent Residency)
– 491 (Provisional)
To be eligible for this visa you must comply with the Department of Home affair requirements:
1. You must have a 12 month full time employment contract in Western Australia in the nominated (or closely related) occupation.
2. For state nomination you must reside in Western Australia
3. Meet all the Doha criteria for the visa ( being in Australia, getting a positive skills assessment in the relevant occupation, being maximum 45yrs old and satisfy the points test)
1. To be eligible you must meet the WA study requirements – there are no current changes to this stream.
To get in touch with Get Your Visa to understand if this could be your path to get the Permanent Residency just call us on (08) 6117 4152 or write us through our website and we will assess your circumstances, qualifications and experience to design the best option for you and your future!