Migrate to australia

Work and Migrate to Australia – Candidacy and Eligibility

Do you have the desire to broaden your horizons and do more with your given skills with great opportunities abroad? Then you may transfer to Australia, one of the best global markets. You may be changing your life for the better. You only need to get hold of the proper information on how to be eligible for Australian Permanent Residency.

Frequently Asked Questions: Am I able to get an Australian Permanent Residency? Am I able to transfer to Australia for livelihood and potential permanent residency?

These questions are fair and should be addressed, but you should understand that it is not a very easy task, getting an Australian Permanent Residency status. You would need to go through many channels and follow the proper mechanics before being eligible to stay in Australia for the remainder of your life.

But here are 3 primary ways on how to achieve your migratory status:

  1. Skilled Migration
  2. Employer Sponsored Migration
  3. Family Sponsored Migration

These multiple choices are your possible pathways. You will be able to find open doors with these individual methods. If you think that one of these apply to you, then you should learn more about them.

Skilled Migration

This branch of the opportunity that you are given to transfer permanently to Australia is one that requires your full independent efforts. True to its name, it is based on your skills and experience as a worker in a particular field or profession. You won’t be supported by an inviting employer or a relative who already has already taken permanent residence in Australia, though there are separate methods for these that you can certainly take advantage of.

How do you qualify for Skilled Migration? You need to be accomplished in a specific kind of field that is considered professional (university graduate, masters degree) or from the trade industry (Technical and further education, college graduate, or technically qualified).

But that isn’t the only requirement. The government of Australia has a system for eligibility that is based on points that match up to:

  • Biological age
  • Your skills in the English language
  • Qualifications
  • Experience in your field of expertise

If you have the sufficient amount of points based on these requirements, then the eligibility for Permanent Residence in Australia would be open to you. You also need to know that there are 4 types of visas that are qualified under the Skilled Migration section: 189, 190, 485 and 489.

Employer Sponsored Migration

On this path, you must be working with a legitimate Australian employer that has a valid business with a true need for a to-be-filled role in the company. If your employer is willing to sponsor your transfer to Australia and if you have the proper qualifications, then you are doing well.

Your Australian employer should meet the following standards in order to properly process your transfer:

  • A legitimate business with a legitimate vacancy in said business
  • The Australian labor market should be aware of the vacancy
  • A strict compliance to the Migration Act and Regulations

The visa types in this section are 186, 187 and 457. If everything works out well, you would need to work for two years in Australia before being allowed Permanent Residency status.

Family Sponsored Migration

This section is for those who aspire to be future residents of Australia and who also have a family member or a relative who already has a status of Permanent Residency. If you are a partner (may it be a spouse or a fiancé/fiancée), a child, the parent or any legal relative of the resident, then you may be eligible to apply to this section.

A slew of visa classes, rules and regulations are applicable to these areas, so you only need to inquire and have yourself categorized as to where you belong in the migration spectrum. If you need more information about the 3 paths of migrating to Australia, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Recent Posts