Merry Christmas! We hope you’ve had a great year.
We would like to Thank You for your support over the years and we truly appreciate the fact you have been one of our valuable client.
It’s been fantastic year for us – in addition to working hard to help our clients reach their visa goals, we also had a bunch of news coming through and welcomed several new clients to the Get Your Visa team.
Some of our achievements and facts of the year:
- We changed office! It happened in April 2015, our funky office in Subiaco went through an impressive fire and we had no choice but leave. We are now in a more interesting and funky office though! We had some clients showing a great appreciation to the new office, some others are still missing the warehouse where we used to work. What we do know is that we are happy to be working in the vibrant West Leederville and you can always drop by and find us in 22 Oxford Close, West Leederville, 6007 (do not forget our working hours! 9am to 5pm);
- We became bigger! There are three of us now in the office J Giorgia Rossi is at her second year with Get Your Visa and her smile and professional approach will stay with us for the coming year as well. Then we have Annalisa Piazza who brought her marketing flair along with another contagious smile in the office and is the first sponsored people in our Get Your Visa office (yes we do offer Sponsorship to the right candidate as your employer does!);
- We are diversifying our clientele! While we were first having the majority of clients from Italy, we have seen an increasing number of people coming from other nationalities including French, Taiwanese and British people. We are looking forward to working with all of you again the next years and you are our strength.
Along with the achievements… we should also add that – we need a holiday! We’ll be working through 23 December and then we’re off until the 4th of January.
From the 24th of December to the 3rd of January we will be recharging our batteries off in some of the nicest beaches in Western Australia (and hope you will do so as well).
Some questions that may come up:
- What about if I have an urgent situation? Email us to the following email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject URGENT in your email and one of our staff member will follow up at the earliest convenience;
- What if my visa is expiring during those days? Get Your Visa will be lodging any visa expiring during those days before the 23rd of December.
- What if I have done nothing and discover only now that my visa will be expiring during those days? You should contact us as soon as feasible so that we can do our best to solve your case before we leave.
Have an enjoyable holiday and we look forward to working with you in the New Year.
Get Your Visa Team